Monday, October 24, 2011

FINITO!!! :D

YAY! I am finally done all 12 of Ali's tee shirts! I just finished the last five, and I am SO happy! Now I have time to sew my own etsy stuff! Hopefully the Tee shirt order will be posted tomorrow, and then MAYBE hopefully some new stuff will be up this weekend! :D
Here's just a terrible web cam photo of one of them... but anyway, I will post more photos for the listing when I take them :)
Actually, if I think about it, it only took me around 2 1/2 hours to make these 5 tees. If I hadn't put if off for so long, I could have been done it at the beginning of October! So I think I probably put 6 to 7 hours work in to these tees, which it around $60 for labour, plus materials, which it around $75 for all 12. Not a bad price in my humble opinion :) Plus now Ali can say that these tees were made 'locally'! (to the AGTube Community... ha ha...)
ANYWAY, just wanted to update you on the sewing situation! Seeya later!
-Charlotte <3

1 comment: