Long time no... post?
Anyway, the Christmas season is approaching, and I've been sewing like nuts to get things done (hopefully!) for November 1st. I've been trying out some new patterns, and I'm super excited! I just thought I'd post about it to give you a heads up! Here's a list of what I plan on sewing to sell:
- Red Corduroy Mini Skirts (6) ($12)
- Dark Wash Denim Skinny Jeans w/ red stitching (3) ($21)
- Acid Wash Denim Skinny Jeans w/ blue, turquoise and purple stitching (3) ($24)
- Outer Space inspired tee shirts (6) ($10)
- Graphic Tees (two different kinds) (2-4 of each) ($9)
- Plaid Shirts (four different kinds) (2 of each) ($16-18)
- PJ pants & Tank Top sets (two different sets) (2-4 of each) ($15)
- and MAYBE some boy doll jeans! No promises, but.... :)
I'm sorry I don't have any photos right now! I'm only finished three on the above list, but I'm sure I'll be able to finish everything in time!
Thanks for reading and... stuff... :)