Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Guest Post by Priya!

Hi everyone! My name is Priya, and as some of you may know, I own the American Girl Playground blog (americangirlplayground.com). I won 1st place in Charlotte's {awesome} photo contest, so my prize was a guest post here! I have been really excited thinking of what to post, and I have finally decided. So, today I am showing you my sunset photoshoot with Lanie!

So, which ones do you like best? I like the 13th (second to last) one best!

Thank you so much to Charlotte for letting me guest post here! It was a lot of fun!

-Priya <3

{ps. I am so sorry this took so long to get up! my blog photo album is full, so I had to upload the pictures to my photobucket instead, and you know lazy old me... an apology post is on the way! -charlotte <3}

1 comment: