Sunday, April 1, 2012

Contest Results!

Hello everyone! So, it is finally time to reveal the winners of march's Photo contest! Now, if you are the winner, make sure you contact me a.s.a.p. with your contact info, and the html for your button for your blog, or an address you would like your custom button to go to! Hope that's not too complicated ;) We'll also sort out the details of guest posting!

Now, without further ado, here are the results!

In 3rd place we have...
Miss Cp Freaks! The setting of the picture is so cute and I love the little poem you included!

In 2nd place we have...
Olivia from Cupcakes.Robots.Olivia.! I love the colours of the flower, and the focus is so sweet!

And last but certainly not least, in 1st place we have...
Priya from American Girl Playground! (I sincerely hope I spelled that right!)
I love the colours in this picture, and the lighting, and especially the natural look it has! Kit is so pretty in this picture :) Congratulations! 
Please email me at busterboyo@gmail.com with your button html code (please make it 200 pixels wide! I can be however tall you want it, though) We'll then discuss details of guest posting :)

Thank you all so much for entering! I just want to give a shout out to the lovely Rose, of Loving Your American Girl Doll for entering twice! Thank you so much for entering, your pictures were so sweet :)

Alright! I look forward to doing this again in the future! I apologize that the results were up a day late, I was out and about all day, and then babysat until about 1am so there was no way I could have posted this. Sorry again!

-Charlotte <3

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh thank you so much! I never thought I was really a great photographer, so this means a lot to me. :) My computer is getting fixed up a bit, so once its done restarting and stuff, I'll email you! :D
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks so much Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete