Tuesday, January 24, 2012

50 ♥

The picture says it all
Thank you so, so much everyone <3
I'll need to step it up a bit in the new year! I'll try to have some interesting posts for you, and not just advertising for my etsy or my YouTube.

BUT! This picture is a frame from a stop-motion AGMV for the song 'Still take you home' by Arctic Monkeys. I am SO excited for it! It's kinda... okay, rated PG-ish (don't worry, there's no graphic scenes! the worst of if is some kissing) but I'm really excited! It's one of my favourite Arctic Monkeys songs :)

Hope to see you guys again soon!

-Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Charlotte! You deserve like eleventytwentyfour gazillion more, k.

    ~Jam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congrats! I can't wait to see your music video!
    Maisie

    ReplyDelete