Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pictures from YouTube!

From episode... 5 (?) of D.A.N.C.E.

Filming this week's episode

Random picture from my Etsy Photoshoot (ACK! I need to show you all of my new items, there are lots!!)

Scooby Doo and the Dancing Diamonds (Dolloween Special). Oh my gosh, this was so much fun to film! It is terrible, but it was so much fun!!! :D

Assign 3. of the AGHungerGames. This is immensely fun! Anyone wanna sponsor me? I'm District 3, Louis Mackenzie, MonChatDansLaLune!

Dolloween special Music Video!!! This was so much fun to film! This picture also kind of terrifies me ;)


So yeah. Lately I have been noticing what a terrible blogger I am on this blog! I am going to try to blog more, but I have a really busy life. Probably on Wednesday I will be uploading pics of my new Etsy stuff, and I will also be featured on Karen Mom of Three's Craft Blog on the 24th, the day after my 2 year anniversary on YouTube! I'll be (hopefully) holding a contest for that!

We are also almost at 50 followers! There will be a photo contest for those who wish to enter! :D

-charlotte <3

No comments:

Post a Comment