Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My New Doll Astrid?

I've never actually been a fan of the name Sonali, to be honest, and I just realized this the other day. So I've decided I might re-name her Astrid!
First of all, because the name Astrid is just awesome.
Second of all, because I think it fits her better.
Third of all, one of the coolest people on the planet is a girl named astrid! go check out her blog :)
anyway, here are just a few of my favourite photos of 'Astrid'!




I really feel like this last picture describes her style, and personality :)
what do you think of the name astrid on her?

-Charlotte

3 comments:

  1. Astrid is really pretty! I've always wanted Sonali ahem, Astrid.
    Great post...
    ~Caelen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes yes!! I like Astrid much better than Sonali! I'm not much of a fan of the name Sonali either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I've always wanted to have Sonali, too!! I love her name. :)

    ReplyDelete