Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February....

Means Valentines Day... (and a stupid school dance!)
Means Winter is almost over!
Means My birthday!!!
What do I want?
I have already decided I want an iPod Nano, 5th generation, because I am not a fan WHATSOEVER of the new touch screen ones. Interesting Fact- I am turning 13. Aurevoir, childhood  :( Dangit, there goes my excuse for being so immature... (not in the sense of dolls, in every other way. Literally every other way.)
Random stuff I have to say:
-I got my new guitar string!!! Yaaaah!!! It was the best day of my life. Last week, I broke my high 'E' string, and nearly died, for lack of mad guitar solo-playing. Also, I thought individual strings cost around $5. I go to pay... "That'll be $1.13"
-I am obsessed with knit sweaters. I have recently discovered 2 in the back of my closet  :)
-I have a P.A. day on friday, and am going to Toronto with ma friends :)

I have to get off now :,(

Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Valentine's Day and birthdays are good - because my birthday's in February, too! ;) I don't like that Winter's almost over, though (it's my favorite season) - and we may go down to 0 degrees and if we have precipitation (highly unlikely), SNOW! (Which never comes here.)

    iPod Nanos are great (I have one), but I may get an iTouch because I want to put too many more movies there and it may explode with that. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!! I WANT AN ipod NANO!!! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, have a Happy Birthday! My Birthday was on 1.29.11;) What are you going to do? I'm going to be a follower on your blog!;). Can you please come and see my blog;). *bye*. *GOD Bless*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somthing is wrong, I can't be a follower ;( it's my iPod ! I will try later.

    ReplyDelete