Friday, February 25, 2011

Do You Have a Birthday Message for GOTYS?


So, as some of you may know, monday is my birthday!
What you might not know, is that Ali {girloftheyearstudios on youtube} has her birthday on the same day!
So I'm going to make her a birthday video.
If you don't know who she is, here are 3 samples of her 400+ videos on YouTube...


So, after watching these videos, do you have anything specific you would like to say to Ali on her birthday? I will include your comment, name {optional}, and photograph {must be your own!} {optional, you can link to a blog post with the picture saying you give me permission to use it so no one gives me heck} along with a slideshow & other comments from YouTubers. I will also link back to your blog/youtube/other. You can comment as many times as you like with as many messages {all positive, thank you!}. The video will be posted on my youtube {MonChatDansLaLune} on monday, and I will post it here!
Have a great day!
-Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. Sure! happy birthday to the both of ya!


    Hey Ali! I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS! You are awesome!
    Happy birthday!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday! <3

    Off to check out your blog some more! :)

    K xx - www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete