Saturday, December 25, 2010

What I got for Christmas!

First, I would just like to say that this is most of what I got for christmas!
Kinda sad, but shipping & exchange rates to Canada is really expensive! So I'm lucky I got all these awesome gifts!
So!
First I got Felicity's Gala Gown! I wasn't expecting to get this outfit, I was only expecting to get one (which I did)!


Next, I got Lanie's Nature outfit!! This was also a huge surprise! The boots are really cute  :)



And the one outfit I expected to get was Felicity's Riding outfit, which is GORGEOUS!!! I love how it really brings out Bridget's green eyes!


And last, but certainly, definitely, positively not least, is...
Felicicty!
Yay! I love her! I also got her accessories, which are really cute!



Sorry about all the pictures! Merry Christmas!!!

Charlotte, Taryn, Kit, Chrissa, Sonali, Aisha, Bridget, and FELICITY  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte!

    Thank you so much for the comment on my site!
    It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!Your gifts look awesome!!! Your dols are cute in their new outfits. Also, I am SO happy for you that you got Felicity! Yours is beautiful! :)
    Have a great day! :)

    ~Liz~

    ReplyDelete