Monday, December 6, 2010

Hi :)

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I don't post much anymore! I will definitely do that more frequently this Christmas holidays!!!!
This Friday I have a concert to play,
Next Thursday my band's playing Oh Canada at a local hockey game,
The week after that, school ends on Wednesday, but...
We have our school's annual Christmas concert on Tuesday!
Plus I have two major projects to do for school! augh homework....

Anyway, back to business.
Are any of you entering Liberty Jane Clothing's winter design contest? The winning designer will also get the 2011 girl of the year! and if they get 3,500 subscribers on their YouTube Channel, they'll give the second place winner a doll too!
I'm so excited! I've entered in the past, but I've only placed in the top 50 twice  :P
Oh well, hundreds of girls enter  :)

Have a great day!

Charlotte  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I really like your blog, I always visit it whenever I had time, I really like your posts especially those about dolls and I hope to see more from your blog, so excited to read your future posts.

    Anyway, I found this website http://www.ThatsMyFace.com/f/custom_doll_head that can create a super-realistic doll heads of anyone from just a photo. Imagine making doll of yourself, your kids, your boss or your favorite celebrity!

    Apparently they can make the heads in many scales to fit Barbie-like dolls, Tonner dolls or even smaller figurines like Polly Pocket.

    Anyway, thought it might be interesting to your readers.

    Best regards,

    ….here is the link for the pic: http://www.thatsmyface.com/tmp/ThatsMyFace_doll_heads_s.jpg

    ReplyDelete