Sunday, May 23, 2010

I was "nominated" (whatever that is..) by Jenna at: Jenna+ 7 dolls
For the people I "nominate":
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
3. Tell us seven interesting facts about yourself.
4. Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered.
5. Contact your nominations and let them know they’ve won.
Okay, first of all, I don't know 15 bloggers, but oh well: 7 facts about me are

1. My middle name means "Eggplant" In french,
2. I have glasses but I never wear them
3. I play the trombone and piano (Completely off topic, but my school's jazz band--which I play piano in-- Is playing at a huge jazz festival this summer!!!)
4. My Favorite words are 'Skilled', 'Skill', 'Skilledgness' and other related words.
5. I have twin brothers
6. I forget what colors my walls are (posters)
7. I am 100% fluent in french :)

I nominate....
Sabine Bouchard at Une Fille Comme Moi
and... yeah.
That's about it.
Sorry :)

Char :P

No comments:

Post a Comment